what, why and where
I want you to feel safe and secure in the knowledge that your information is safe and only used to positively improve your experience with Shadowcat Creative. If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com
How I Collect Information
1. When you give it to me or give me permission to obtain it
When you sign up for my mailing list, you give me certain information voluntarily. This includes your name, email, and any other information you choose to give me.
2. I also get technical information when you visit my website
Whenever you use my website, certain information gets created and logged automatically. The same is true when you use our website. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
Log data. My servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website, or that your mobile app automatically sends when you’re using it. This log data includes your Internet Protocol address, how you used my website, cookie data and device data.
What I Do With The Info I Collect
I use it to make improvements on my website to help your experience whilst on it.
How I Store Your Information
I use Flodesk to collect emails. You can read their terms here.
How Long I Keep Your Information
I keep your information only so long as I need it to provide a valuable service to you. When Ie no longer need to use your information and there is no need for me to keep it, to comply with my legal or regulatory obligations, I’ll either remove it from my system or depersonalise it so that I can’t identify you.
You have certain rights in relation to the information that I have about you, as described below.
You can request to access the information I hold about you. I’ll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
You can ask me to correct your information or delete it, if you are unable to do it yourself.
You can ask me to stop using your information, and opt out of receiving our newsletters or marketing messages and object to me having the information you provided to me sent to another organisation, where I hold this information with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, where it’s technically feasible.
How I Make Changes To This Policy
I aim to meet high standards and so my policies are constantly under review. From time to time I may change this privacy notice. I recommend that you check this page periodically to review the latest version.
Making A Complaint
all about the people
Shadowcat Creative is committed to treating all people equally and with respect irrespective of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
I will do this by:
1. Diversify the voices, representation and perspectives across all channels of Shadowcat Creative including but not limited to; clients, scholarships, employees, concept work and guest experts in any format
2. Not attending events as a speaker, guest or attendee if there is significant underrepresentation of marginalised groups
3. Research the values and diversity policies of any businesses I choose to collaborate with or promote
4. When possible, offer scholarship or discounted services to support those of marginalised backgrounds
5. Review and revise this and other policies regularly
If you have any questions regarding any aspect of this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org